It is becoming a challenge to keep up with all the projects and operational duties that require skilled cyber security resources. This challenge is expected to continue throughout 2019 and beyond. If your organization is in need of cyber security professionals, we are here to assist. Our security consultants can be available on demand, or full time to meet operational challenges.
We shelter clients from risk.
We take an impartial look at operations, benchmarking your environment with comparable organizations and situations. From security program design through audit preparation, our clients benefit from insight gleaned from our unique vantage point.
Blending business acumen with cyber security expertise, we can step in to consult on vendor risk management, business continuity planning, technical security controls, vulnerability management, web application security, and compliance matters under GDPR, HIPAA, and PCI. We also conduct penetration testing and forensic investigation, with cyber security project managers at hand to plan, orchestrate, and execute major undertakings and ensure an optimal ROI. And our clients gain all of this on an on-demand, part-time, or full-time basis. This reduces the likelihood of data breaches for those that we provide security solutions for.
Our Cyber Security Consultants Expertise:
- Product Specific Security Experts
- Firewall Consultants
- Intrusion Prevention Consultants
- SIEM Consultants (QRadar, Splunk, Log Rhythm, AlienVault)
- Network Access Control (NAC) Security Consultants (CISCO ISE Consultants)
- AntiVirus Security Experts and Consultants
- Vulnerabilty Scanning Consultants (Qualys, Tenable Nessus, IBM App Scan, Rapid7 etc.)
- Cyber Security Project Managers
- Vendor Risk Management Consultants
- Penetration Testing Consultants
- Vulnerability Management Consultants
- CISCO Security Consultants
- Web Application Security Consultants
- Forensic Investigator Consultants
- Compliance Experts
- GDPR Consultants
- HIPAA Consultants
- PCI Consultants